Just for a bit of fun for today’s post – I thought I’d list 7 random facts about me. I hope you’ll share a few of your own in the comments. Just for fun
Here we go…If I get arrested afterwards will you all vouch for me…?
1. I never wear black. Don’t get the obsession – it’s such a draining colour! What’s wrong with charcoal, aubergine, olive or chocolate? Still hides those naughty excess pounds but much more flattering.
2. I once took the controls of a jumbo jet in the air. I loved it, passengers noticeably queasy. Told you I’d get arrested.
3. I love pastry. Cornish pasties, pork pies, sweet pastries, doughnuts…really must stop…
4. I don’t watch TV – not a big reveal I know but it is rare! Not that I’m against the box – I’ve just got too many other things I’d rather do instead!
5. I really love hiking. Funnily enough I love driving too which may seem odd! I’ve driven over a lot of UK and France on my lonesome. Now that’s a story for another day…
6. I have 3 kids (I say kids, they’re all taller…and smarter…than me)
7. I have moved house (and area) so many times that I’m told I now have a hotchpotch of an accent. Have a listen for yourself…(recorded May 2012)
Now over to you! What 3 random snippets of information could you tell us about you? Do add to the comments below!